Saturday, May 8, 2010

Missin' My Man Already!

See this cutie? Well we took him to the airport this morning. I am missing him already. Rick is flying to Texas to see his brother, Rob, who is leaving for a tour in Afghanistan in a few months. Rob is a chaplain in the army. Rick will join the rest of his family for a mini reunion. Hope they have a lot of fun but can't wait to have him back with us.


Rick and I at Castle San Angelo in Rome... I will tour anywhere with him. He can get us anywhere. He is great with map reading...I prefer to hail a cab.

Waiting for the wine!!! at a Rome restaurant... After trudging all over the city we rewarded ourselves with a great Roman meal. I think the walking tired him out and he is waiting for nourishment!

Here he is waiting at the train station after walking all over Rome. Love that smile! Too bad you can't see the long pony tail! I LOVE his long hair!

We love you Daddy Rick! Can't wait to see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are way to much...what was he gone like two minutes before you posted this!!! Yeah I know he is a great guy! he will be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete