Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back To Work!

After a six month hiatus I am back to work on my blog (thanks to all of you who prodded me on!). Why the time away? Who knows...maybe just a recharge. So much has happened. We went to Germany where we met my sister, skied in Austria, visited London, met friends in Spain where we visited the Alhambra, saw great movies, had great meals with friends and so much more. I will attempt to catch you up but for now I will show you some of the things that have happened recently, beginning with a reminder shot of the town of Trani as seen last night when Rick and I headed out for a gelato and a stroll.


Rick and Sue (I was hoping that we were framed correctly in the shot. Turned out just fine).

Swimmers out already! It wasn't quite warm enough for me to venture in the Adriatic but cool water temperatures do not slow down everyone!


The Trani cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment