Monday, October 25, 2010

VOTING FROM AFAR

I feel that we all need to do our civic duty and vote. It is a bit of a challenge doing it from overseas but we do what we have to do... So the ballots arrived in the pouch on Friday and Rick and I sat down and filled them out on Sunday. Off to the Post I went with them this morning and after paying a euro fifty to mail each ballot they are off. Hopefully they will make it to WA state by November 2nd.

Rick reading the voter's pamphlet on line.

Hey, I used a Sharpie marker! How cool is that??!!

2 comments:

  1. Might be easier from afar....You don't have to listen to the "children" bickering...he said...she said.... crap...I cant concentrate long enough to listen past the bull....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. I like not being exposed to the robo-calls, yard signs, etc.

    ReplyDelete